This website is run by Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council and The Designlab. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
This accessibility statement applies to The Borough Basket website.
Using this website
This website is built using a plug in which sets the functionality of the site. Content within each shop is the responsibility of the shop owner.
If you have accessibility issues, you may find the guidance from AbilityNet on how to configure your computer settings to suit your needs will make your visit to our website easier:
- make your mouse easier to use
- use your keyboard instead of a mouse
- talk to your device
- make your device talk to you
- make text larger
- change your colours
- magnify the screen
A web browser is the software you use to access the internet and it is always advisable to have the most up to date version of the web browser you use:
- you will be able to browse the internet much faster
- you’ll see more features on many websites
- your computer will be more secure
If you are an Internet Explorer user, you will get the best experience from our website if you are viewing it in Internet Explorer version 9.0 or above.
For more information on web browsers and how to upgrade, please read the GOV.UK guidance on Browsers.
Help us improve accessibility
If you have any suggestions on helping us improve this website please contact us using the details below:
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/lovebasingstoke
We will consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.